|Dexid right now|
|Dexid is running MediaWiki version 1.21.1.|
|It has 107,578 articles, and 227,684 pages in total.|
|There have been 306,668 edits.|
|There are 112,349 uploaded files.|
|There are 2,259 registered users,|
including 7 administrators.
|This information is correct as of 15:37 (UTC) on December 7, 2013.|
Dexid is a community-driven wiki dedicated to archiving and organizing detailed product information, documentation, files, and any relevant information in a product encyclopedia. Often older products, files, or documentation are deleted from company websites and that information becomes lost or difficult to find. Dexid is not a review site, but a wiki focused on providing a universal index for product information. Ideally we hope to include information regarding ethical and environmental impacts of products, boycotts, company policies, and specific parts, materials or chemicals used. In addition, we want to cross-reference all of this and various technologies to create a simple and accessible free product database.
- Registration is now required to make edits. This is necessary to help reduce spam and vandalism.
- Dexid is written, edited, maintained, and almost completely operated by volunteers from around the world.
- Ads are required to pay for server costs, however, creating an account will remove ads.
- Dexid is a completely free project and will remain so in the future.
- Dexid does NOT host any illegal files whatsoever.
- Please use our sandbox page for any testing.
How to get in touch with us
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments, or if you're requesting a page or file removal.