|Dexid right now|
|Dexid is running MediaWiki version 1.18.4.|
|It has 16,636 articles, and 222,954 pages in total.|
|There have been 289,256 edits.|
|There are 111,997 uploaded files.|
|There are 206 registered users,|
including 5 administrators.
|This information is correct as of 11:29 (UTC) on May 20, 2013.|
Dexid is a community-driven wiki dedicated to archiving and organizing detailed product information, documentation, files, and any relevant information in a product encyclopedia. Often older products, files, or documentation are deleted from company websites and that information becomes lost or difficult to find. Dexid is not a review site, but a wiki focused on providing a universal index for product information. Ideally we hope to include information regarding ethical and environmental impacts of products, boycotts, company policies, and specific parts, materials or chemicals used. In addition, we want to cross-reference all of this and various technologies to create a simple and accessible free product database.
By utilizing Semantic Mediawiki, Dexid allows wiki data to be integrated, processed, shared, and filtered with great ease. With content growing and improving as individuals contribute, any support goes a long way to providing simple informative help for others. We appreciate you taking the time to read this!
- Registration is now required to make edits. This is necessary to help reduce spam and vandalism.
- Dexid is written, edited, maintained, and almost completely operated by volunteers from around the world.
- Ads are required to help with server costs, however, registering will remove advertisements.
- Dexid is a completely free project and will remain so in the future.
- Dexid does NOT host any illegal files whatsoever.
- Please use our sandbox page for any testing.
Dexid is a completely free project and will remain so in the future. Every donation is greatly appreciated and every cent goes towards keeping the servers online.
How to get in touch with us
Email: [email protected]
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, are interested in helping out, or are requesting a page or file removal.