|Resolution (V x H)||1920 x 1080|
|Dynamic contrast ratio||160,000:1|
|Frame rate||240 Hz|
|Display panel||Deep Black Panel (seamless design)|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
1 year labor
- The major differences between the Sony KDL52EX700 Series and the Sony KDL55HX701 Series are that the EX700 Series are Edge lit LED, do not feature a seamless design, and cannot tilt backwards or forwards.
- Seamless Design (bezel and panel is merged as one panel)
- Features Motionflow 240Hz Refresh Rate
- Display Full 1080p HD Resolution
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 160,000:1
- 4 HDMI Inputs
- USB input can play musics, photos, and movies.
- PC input
- Features BRAVIA Internet Video which seamlessly streams internet video content directly to your compatible Sony HDTV through Wi-Fi. (Internet connection required)
- Features BRAVIA Sync (HDMI-CEC) for controlling BRAVIA Sync compatible devices with the Sony's television remote control
- BRAVIA Engine 3
- Energy Star 4.0
- TV can be tilted forwards and backwards
- Features a swiveling stand
- Wireless adaptor is sold separately, while it is built-in for the Sony KDL46NX700
Packed with innovative features, the Sony's 55 inch BRAVIA HX701 Series incorporates HD performance into a slim and stylish design. Features Motionflow 240Hz for incredible motion performance so you enjoy crisp, fluid motion during fast-action scenes, plus Ambient Sensor technology that automatically adjusts brightness based on a room's lighting. Connect to the internet via the optional WiFi dongle (sold separately) and instantly stream a wide variety of movies, TV shows, videos and music using apps from YouTube, Daily Motion, Yahoo, Slacker and more.
Motionflow 240Hz Technology
Experience smoother motion detail and clarity with Motionflow 240Hz technology. Motionflow 240Hz technology quadruples frame rate from the standard 60 frames per second and applies Image Blur reduction to deliver a crisp, fluid and realistic viewing experience during fast-action scenes.
Full HD 1080p Resolution
Experience Full HD 1080p picture quality, the highest at-home resolution, and take full advantage of HD sources like a Blu-ray Disc Player or PlayStation 3 gaming console via the 16:9 wide screen panel (1920 x 1080).
BRAVIA Engine 3
Enjoy Sony's most advanced processing system for superior image detail, exceptionally vibrant, life-like images, reduced noise and optimized contrast and color with the BRAVIA Engine 3 fully digital processor.
BRAVIA Sync Compatible
Conveniently operate and control other BRAVIA Sync compatible devices - including BRAVIA HDTVs, Blu-ray Disc Players, surround sound systems, Handycam camcorders and Cyber-shot digital still cameras, all with one remote control.
- Devices must be connected via HDMI interface.
BRAVIA Internet Video
Instantly stream a wide variety of movies, TV episodes, videos and music from a large selection of entertainment apps including: Netflix, YouTube, Slacker - the list goes on and on.
Share your home videos or photos on the big screen or listen to your favorite music. Simply connect your digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device directly to your HDTV's USB input.
Automatically increase or decrease the level of brightness of your TV's backlight based on a room's lighting conditions with the integrated LightSensor technology. Dim the lights to watch a movie and the sensor dims the backlight, which also helps reduce unnecessary power consumption.
Get a natural looking picture whether you are watching movies late at night or playing video games during the day with an Ambient Sensor that automatically adjusts the picture color based on a room's lighting.
| - Features BRAVIA Internet Video which streams content to your Sony television with the use of Ethernet connection or Wi-Fi with the Sony (UWA-BR100) wireless adaptor.
- Features DLNA :